Frequently Asked Questions
Online Account and Login Questions:
How do I log in to my online account?
- Navigate to student.elizabeth-tudor.net
- Your default password can be found in your enrollment confirmation email, or you can retrieve your password via email by clicking on “Forgot username or password?”
- If you are still unable to log in, please contact customer service at: (877) 738-7737 and we can assist you
What can I do from my Revolution Student Dashboard?
- Schedule tutoring or view your upcoming sessions by clicking on Schedule.
- Join your sessions from any page. Click the Join button in the “Live Now” banner that appears on all pages 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Schedule or join a Revolution Now Video or Chat session on the Help Now! page.
- Watch pre-recorded videos and additional prep resources in the Videos page.
- Download, score, or self-proctor a practice exam by clicking on Exams.
- View your past exam score reports in the Exams page.
Session Technical Questions:
Before Your First Online Session or Exam:
- When you’re ready to join your session, log in to your student dashboard and click the Join button in the “Live Now” banner that appears on all pages 5 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- The download should start automatically. When the application has finished downloading, open the downloaded file and install the application.
- When Zoom is finished installing, you can simply close the application. You don’t need to set up an account.
- When you’re ready to join your next session, log in to your 学生仪表板帐户, click on Schedule, then click ‘Join’ next to your session within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time.
Online Class or exam session won’t launch?
Make sure you are using Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox from a Mac or Windows PC when accessing your online sessions.
- Make sure all software on your computer is up to date. If you have logged on to your computer recently and it has asked you to make an update but you have not, please take the time to make the update now.
- If your internet connection is unstable or slow, you may experience problems with your online session. Students on wireless internet will see this more often than students using a wired connection. If possible, access your sessions on a computer with a wired ethernet connection.
- Make sure your browser isn’t blocking pop-ups. Check for a pop-up blocker in the url bar.
- Another possible culprit is the browser. Every browser needs the Zoom plug-in to run smoothly. If, for any reason, the plug-in failed or crashed during launch you will continue to get the Zoom loading page.
- If the session hangs when you attempt to join a meeting, try closing the browser, and try re-launching in a new browser. For example, if you were attempting to launch a session in Safari and got stuck, you might try launching the session from Google Chrome.
- If you do not turn off your computer frequently, please do so now. If your computer prompts you to make any other software updates after your restart, please make those updates prior to attempting to join any online class or exam session.
- Your webcam should automatically activate when you join the session. To activate or deactivate your webcam once you are logged into the virtual classroom, click on the camera/video icon next to your name in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Our partners at Zoom are online program and troubleshooting experts. If you follow the directions above and are still not able solve your issues, please call the Zoom Tech Support Team at: 888-799-9666 x2.
How can I self-proctor a practice exam?
At the top of the Exams page, click Self Proctor, and choose ACT, PSAT, or SAT. Then choose Standard Time or Extended Time.
Issues with Zoom: Audio or Video issues?
- Audio or video issues with online session? Check your audio and video settings by clicking on the Audio or Video icons in the bottom left corner of the window.
- There are various audio outputs for a given computer. The default audio could be associated to a different speaker such as (AirPlay, Bluetooth Speakers, Etc.) and those speakers could be off or on low volume.
- This video is a great resource to help you troubleshoot your video and audio settings.
- Students should be mindful of if they have headphones plugged in or if they are using the external speakers. Zoom allows you to use a different speaker and mic (could be different from the default)
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OSX 10.11 (Yosemite)
- Mac OSX 10.12 (Sierra)
- Max OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Windows 10
- Chrome OS
- Safari 5 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
Practice Exam Questions:
How can I take an online proctored exam?
- Log in to your online account. Once logged in, click on Exams.
- At the top of the Exams page, underneath Launch a Proctored Exam Session, choose SAT or ACT and click view
- The proctored exam video cannot be stopped or paused, so make sure you are ready to take the test when you start the video.
Can I use any pencil or calculator during the exam?
- The real exam will allow only the use of wooden #2 pencils, and only approved calculators, but for the purposes of this exam you may use any pencil and any calculator that is available.
What if I have been granted time and a half or double time accommodations for the exam?
- Please let your tutor or Revolution Prep team member know of your accommodations so that they can set you up for extended time on the practice exam.
Do the passages, questions and scoring on these practice exams mirror that of the real exam?
- Yes, they do. Revolution Prep uses simulated questions and passages that closely resemble those used on the exam. In addition, the scoring rubric used should closely resemble the scale used on the real exams.
May I write on the exam booklet?
- Yes, you may use it as scrap paper during the exam, just as you can on the real exam.
Can I pause the self-proctored video?
- No, the video may not be stopped once it is started, so make sure you have all of your materials that you may need for the exam before you start.
Can I eat or drink anything during the exam?
- No food or drink is allowed in the exam except bottled water.
When will I receive my exam score?
- Once you finish your exam, you may enter your answers online and receive an immediate score report for all multiple choice sections.
Where can I sign up for test prep courses or 1 on 1 tutoring with Revolution Prep?
- You can visit RevolutionPrep.com/programs/test-prep/ or call (877) 738-7737 to speak with a Revolution Prep team member.
How do I score my exam online?
- Download the Revolution Prep app, and quickly score your exam by taking a photo of each of your answer sheet pages.
- Or, go to the Exams page on the student dashboard and click on“Score my exam.” You’ll be asked to select the exam subject and choose the form code (found on the front page of your test booklet).
How do I check my practice exam scores?
- Login to your online account. Once logged in, click on Exams.
- All exams that have been previously graded will be listed on the page.
- Click on View Report to view the full detailed score report for that exam.
I need to a take a practice exam but I don’t have my materials yet. What do I do?
- Click on “Download Exam” and locate the correct exam and answer sheet (your tutor can help you figure out which exam to take first).
- You can download an electronic PDF file of any of your exams through your online account.
- Once logged in to your account, click on the “Exams” icon.
- You will see a drop down menu labeled “Download a Practice Exam”. Select the “G-series” exams for SAT or “H-series” for the ACT and then click “Go” to download the exam file.
- You will be able to download and save the electronic PDF file of the exam. You can use the PDF exam or print it off if needed to complete your first practice exam.
Official SAT/ACT Registration:
How do I sign up for official SAT or ACT?
- Registration for the Official SAT is done through The College Board Organization. You can register for the exam through their website: collegeboard.org.
- Registration for the Official ACT is done through ACT Student Organization. You can register for the exam through their website: act.org.
SAT/ACT Group Course Questions:
How do I access my online Small Group class?
- Login to your online account. Once logged in, click on the “Schedule” icon.
- You will see the class schedule listed there with a “Join Session” button next to each class session.
- Click the “Join Session” button on the day and time the class is scheduled for and it will launch the online class automatically.
What if I miss a class?
We encourage students to attend all class sessions of their SAT or ACT course. If you are unable to attend any of the class sessions, reach out to your tutor.
- Login to your online account. Once logged in, click on the “Prepfest” icon.
- Make sure to select the exam type the top of the page (SAT or ACT).
- You will see numerous class videos. Each class covers certain curriculum/material.
- The syllabus and curriculum for each class is located on pages 3-5 in your course workbook.
- Each topic listed in the workbook corresponds with one of the video titles. Simply watch all of the videos for the topics that were scheduled to be covered in your missed class.
What is my class schedule?
- You can find the schedule for your course by logging into your online account.
- Once logged into your online account, click on the “Schedule” icon.
- You class schedule will be listed there.
- If any changes are made to your course, the schedule listed here will always reflect the most up to date course schedule.